Tuesday 11 February 2014

Hip Hop to Shakespeare

Shakespeare, hip-hop, in one performance? Hell yeah. Two of my favourite things are being put together. This is surely going to be one hell of an event.

2006 Best Hip-Hop Artist MOBO winner Akala, put together a company that combines the writing of Shakespeare, with the pleasure of Hip-hop to create this ground-breaking show.

The Hip Hop Shakespeare Company - Home

This event is set to be one of the most interesting and intriguing performance that I would ever want to see. Not only hearing the words of Shakespeare once again, but them being performed in such a unique style. I can only imagine what to expect.

I know for sure that even if this show doesn't reach my expectations, it will still entertain the audience and definately give some excitement to their evening.

Leah Stafford

No comments:

Post a Comment